NOTE: Please write "0316 Area Solution Responsible" somewhere in your application
The Global Online Expansion program is one of the top 5 most strategic initiatives in the company today. It is a cross-functional multi-year journey to enable rapid e-commerce expansion for the brand. A vital part of that endeavor is the establishment of a new e-commerce platform, which is delivered in close collaboration with an external IT supplier.
The program has been remarkably successful, achieving expansion to new markets in record time with good quality. One of the key success factors is the working atmosphere where program members live the core values of "we are one team" and "we believe in people", making every challenge easier to overcome.
Our IT office in Marievik is activity based environment and all consultants are expected to work Activity Based and understand this type of workplace.
- Work closely with other roles in development process, ex architects and requirement analysts, to ensure quality solutions maintainability.
- Take on a Quality Assurance role from a maintenance perspective regarding changes and improvements in solutions.
- Ensure processes and way of working from a solution perspective when projects are handed over to maintenance.
- Be able to understand and discuss business need and how that translates to solution needs.
- Drive solution improvements together with relevant IT roles, business and suppliers.
- Ensure the solutions are improved in both functional and non-functional area
- Ensure solution documentation is done and maintained
- Conduct requirements and design reviews from a maintenance and quality perspective
- Raise risks, issues and benefits
- Support decision making such as prioritization, go&nogo, solution design etc.
- Be up to date with other initiatives which will impact the solutions
- Work close with architects, requirement analysts and system responsible to share solution knowledge
- Report status to Area lead
- Relevant business knowledge
- Hands on knowledge and experience from relevant e-commerce solutions and integrations
- Experience working with solution architecture and design
- Experience working in delivery and maintenance
- IT Service management experience
- Be able to keep many subjects ongoing at the same time, sometimes in a high pressure environment
- Used to adopt to change
- Cross dependency awareness
- Open and communicative both towards business and IT
- Good at expressing yourself verbally and in writing in both English and Swedish
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-08-15.
+46 702 24 75 56