We are looking for two product owners to join our Swedish Product team in Kista. As a product owner you work together with a cross functional delivery team and have the responsible for the high level mission and product backlog.
You help the delivery team to do the right things and facilitate good communications within the team and with other teams and stakeholders.
Role 1: Product Owner Ecommerce with start 17/6
Role 2: Product Owner Selfcare with start 5/8
- Add items to the backlog that fits with the team mission, and ensure that the backlog is refined and prioritized in accordance to the roadmap.
- Define and follow up on KPI's used to measure success of releases.
- Identify optimization opportunities to drive continuous product improvement
- Develop good stakeholder relationships
- Always acting with customer focus
- Communicate obstacles or bottlenecks well in advance of impediment
- Align with other PO's and venture owners to maximize value in a chain
100% on-site at Customer premises. Selection will be held on going.
With possibility for further extensions.
What we are looking for:
- Good understanding of agile methods
- Previous extensive experience of working as a product owner
- Experience from eCommerce (Role 1)
- Experienced Digitization and Omnichannel
- Highly organized, methodical and detail oriented, results- and action-oriented
- Effective interpersonal and team building capabilities
- Knowledge of Magento is a big benefit
Best practices in coding for all the development teams using multiple frameworks such as .Net core
Ensure that our software products are running smoothly, efficiently, and reliable in our environments and allow scalability when needed
Very good English skills
+46 733 94 12 11