Do you love integrations and have a passion for coordination? We are currently looking for a new member to join our integration team at the integration center, the ICC!?
As Integration Specialist you have a key role when it comes to creating stable and scalable integrations between our various IT-systems, delivered at the right time. You are responsible towards our internal customers for new and updated integrations within your specific system area(s). Together with architects, developers, testers, and others you make sure that our IT stack has the integrations it needs to support the daily operations and future expansion of the company, delivered on time and in the best possible way.??
- Act as contact person within ICC for one or more systems / projects.?
- Based on the requirements (completely new or updated integrations, targets or sources), coordinate and lead the development process to a production-ready integration, with the help of test-, development-, architect-, customer- and other resources.?
- Participate in customer dialogue in how we produce the best integration-solutions, both short- and long-term.?
- Use design patterns and guidelines for our integrations and translate the requirements into development tasks for our offshore developers.?
- Assist the integration architects in design issues for current development.?
- Act as last line support for integration problems within your area.?
- You will be able to take part in developing integrations when needed, or to keep your hands-on knowledge up-to-date.??
This is a full-time assignment located in our?Activity Based?IT office in Marievik,?Liljeholmen.??
- For this assignment, we are at first hand looking for consultants permanently based in Stockholm.
- We are primarily looking for freelancers or employeed consultants, subcontractors/subconsultants are not of interest.
- The Client has two non billable days- the first two days with the first assignment
- Experience of system integration, preferably >5 years. ?
- Knowledge of BizTalk (or other integration platform), XML, .Net, SQL and Git.?
- Basic communication skills in?Swedish and strong in English (spoken and written)
- Experience of an agile way of working e.g. Scrum or KANBAN?
- Experience of Jira or other task management systems?
- . Net?
- Experience of working in a larger ICC, or knowledge about the challenges it brings.?
- Experience of working with distributed teams.?
- Knowledge within Azure Integration services such as Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus, EventGrid
- Knowledge of Azure API management
+46 702 24 75 56