NOTE: please write "3482 Architect" somewhere in your application
We are looking for someone who is driven, thorough and structured in your work, who can work pro-active both independent and in teams, and enjoys deliver in a fast phase environment.
The program has been remarkably successful, achieving expansion to new markets in record time with good quality. One of the key success factors is the working atmosphere where program members live the core values making every challenge easier to overcome.
As a Front-end architect within online, your focus will be to build a stable and scalable front-end architecture for the online eCommerce site. You will, together with other architects and team members, be responsible for driving the architectural work. Meaning that you will take part in pre-studies and functional business cases implementations together with both in-house teams and external suppliers. The role involves driving the work; analysing problems, enforce solutions, involving stakeholders and support decision-making from an architectural perspective.
- Work as front-end architect within the Sales Online & Marketing domain, being responsible for front-end related architecture for the ecommerce site
- Define the future front-end architecture and be the driving force to realize it
- Guide the front-end developers and the other teams when designing and implementing the front-end architecture
- Understand the business and IT needs, securing a healthy front-end that is maintainable and scalable
- Document and communicate solutions, including providing solution recommendations
- Perform functional and technical document reviews
- Support project leads, business representatives and IT-requirement analysts with functional and technical knowledge
- Collaborate with external vendors and our implementation partner
- Participate in problem management related to area of expertise
- Participate in architect forums
- Extensive knowledge about front-end design best practices, architectural principles and patterns
- Experience from working with global high load consumer front-end solutions, preferably large e-commerce solutions and business to consumer platforms
- Experience from leading front-end developer teams and driving architectural change within a large organisation
- Experience from building consistent UI/UX experiences across various browsers and devices working on multiple touch-points
- Experience from building reusable UI/UX components that are scalable, maintainable and flexible
- Experience with complex responsive, mobile-first web design
- Experience with HTML/HTLM5, JS, CSS, Angular, React/React Native, PWA, SPA, SEO
- Experience from API development, best practices and headless designs
- Qualifying having experience from Adobe Experience Manager
- We are primarily looking for freelancers or employeed consultants, subcontractors/subconsultants are not of interest.
- The Client has two non billable days- the first two days with the first assignment
+46 702 24 75 56