We are looking for an SAP MDG consultant with extensive experience of SAP MDG implementation projects in large organizations.
The position is full time with placement in Stockholm (Marievik).
The Master Data team is implementing SAP MDG and we need a specialist to help us. You will be part of a project group within the Master Data team, and will work on setting the core solution for the first MDG object and future objects. You will work with a lot of stakeholders, both towards the business and other IT projects. Being a part of our team comes with a lot of responsibility, and of course a lot of fun!
The primary tasks for the SAP MDG consultant:
- Responsible for driving the SAP MDG project from a solution design perspective.
- Responsible for planning your project activities and to anchor the plan with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for running workshops with both business and IT stakeholders to capture requirements on the solution.
- Extensively use own technical and functional knowledge and experience in developing the proposed solution and suggested course of action.
- Ensure that system environments are set up and configured in time for planned project activities according to the project time plan.
- Write functional specifications for workflows, enhancements and integrations.
- Plan and coordinate development activities performed by both on and off shore developers.
- Ensure timely status reporting, issue reporting and escalation to project steering.
- Use own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action
- Strong technical and functional knowledge of SAP MDG
- Experience from full cycle SAP MDG projects
- Experience of working with SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA systems
- Experience in designing/configuring Fiori UIs, FPM UIs, BRF+ rules, Duplicate checks, Rule-based Workflows, DRF and other MDG technical objects
- Experience of working with Master data
- Experience of leading roles in IT projects
- Experience of planning and running requirement workshops with business and IT
- Experience of system configuration
- Understanding ABAP development framework
- Experience of writing specifications, such as workflow and enhancement specifications
- Experience of coordinating and prioritize development activities and resources
- Experience from large and global organizations
- Used to work with both technical and business questions
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
- Adoptable to the clients methods and tools – and working environment
- Strong working knowledge of office-related automation tools: PC, word processing, spreadsheet etc.
- Straightforward and open minded
- Flexible, yet structured
- Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually
- Social competence, non-prestigious
- You like a high working pace and are not afraid to work extra when needed
Add two customer references with: Company, name, position, email address, telephone number
- Has worked in global projects and roll-outs with offshore development
- Have experience from project management.
- Experience of working with SAP Information Steward and Data Services
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-09-24.
+46 702 24 75 56