The Global Online Expansion program is one of the top 5 most strategic initiatives in the company today. It is a cross-functional multi-year journey to enable rapid e-commerce expansion for the brand. A vital part of that endeavor is the establishment of a new e-commerce platform, which is delivered in close collaboration with an external IT supplier.
The program has been remarkably successful, achieving expansion to new markets in record time with good quality. One of the key success factors is the working atmosphere where program members live the core values of "we are one team" and "we believe in people", making every challenge easier to overcome.
Global Online Expansion is a key driver for growth and one way of doing so is to launch the group’s brands on external marketplaces.
We are now looking for a Test Lead within the Online team, specifically working with external marketplaces.
Our IT office in Marievik/Stora Katrineberg is activity-based environment and all consultants are expected to work Activity Based and understand this type of workplace.
Your-to-do list as a Test Lead includes:
- ensuring end-to-end test needs are included in test-scenarios and individual test cases
- reviewing the test scenarios set up by the external marketplaces, suppliers and internal delivery teams in their tests
- supporting and monitoring tests securing end-to-end functionality
- supporting and planning the company’s business side in acceptance testing
- leading the test work, delegate test tasks but also take the role as Tester when needed
- following-up on test plan and test activities, produce test reports and test artefacts necessary for stakeholders
- reporting status to project manager, stakeholders and participate in decision meetings
- being responsible to follow-up on all discrepancies related to the project in a specific release making sure they are resolved, moved or closed
- any other test related activity on demand
- are driven and self-propelled
- enjoy coordinating others but just as much to work independently
- enjoy working in a fast pace environment and is driven in your work
- have the ability to communicate and build relationships inside & outside IT
- are accurate and flexible
- have the ability to communicate about problems and solutions
- have the ability to use good-enough in your everday work
- have the ability to see the bigger picture as well as the details
- have the ability for priorities and understand what “matters” in any given situation
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-09-22.
+46 702 24 75 56