Competence: 5-10 years
CV review: 38-39
Period from: 2019-11-04
Period to: 2020-04-30
The company develops and operates one of the largest retail websites in the world. The Group also includes several brands with online shops. We are now looking for a experienced frontend web developer who will join the development and maintenance organization. The job will be to plan, implement and execute A/B tests with the A/B test tool from Optimizely, in close cooperation with the business.
The development is centralized to Sweden, and we work with the site for all 50+ countries and the New Business brands. The assignment is full time and based at our IT-department in Stockholm.
You are a passionate web developer who can’t resist sharing your latest findings with your team. Ideally you have previous experience from A/B testing with Optimizely’s tool, but it is more important that you are an accomplished front-end developer and have the ability to independently apply this skill in a new context.
Additionally, you have practical experience from working in an agile environment.
You will join the Site Behaviour Analysis team, a small team that works close together and close to the business.
- Planning A/B tests together with the business side
- Coding, testing and executing A/B tests
- Reviewing your colleagues code
You have several years of extensive practical experience from:
- Html, CSS
- Cross browser development
We also prefer if you have practical hands on experience from:
- A/B testing
- Responsive design
- Mobile and tablet web development
- Html 5
- CSS 3
- Performance/optimizations/best practices from a web client perspective
- iOS simulation environment
- REST API experience
It is nice if you have experience from:
- UX and design
- Optimizely’s A/B test tool
- App development
- Backend development
- For this assignment, we are at first hand looking for consultants permanently based in Stockholm.
- We are primarily looking for freelancers or employeed consultants, subcontractors/subconsultants are not of interest.
- The Client has two non billable days- the first two days with the first assignment
Om detta låter intressant, skicka ditt CV (i MS Word-format) och några rader om hur du uppfyller kraven och kan bidra till denna position så fort som möjligt, men inte senare än 2019-10-01.
+46 702 24 75 56