- The assignment as Engineering Environment Test Manager is in a department that has the responsibility to define and drive the Architecture and System Design for all common tools and frameworks as well as driving the Test Strategy for the whole Unit.
- The goal for the Unit is to have an efficient Engineering Environment based on modern tools all the way from SW commit to deployment at the customer. The Test System section is now looking for a Test Manager within this Program. As a Test Manager you will work with establishing the Test Strategy. The function supports the complete software development cycle and work in close cooperation with functions like Program Managers, Technical Coordinators, Integration Leaders, Product near development teams among others.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Establishing and maintaining the Test Strategy
- Drive applicable test fora
- Participate in applicable technical meetings
Fulltime assignment, in-house in Stockholm (Linköping operationally). Start preferable ASAP or by agreement, six to nine months with possibility for a long term assignment.
- Extensive experience of creating and implementing a Test Strategy
- Proven job experience as a test manager and deep understanding of Quality Assurance
- Knowledge and experience of R&D processes, including lean & agile practices
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Business and costumer focused with a high accountability to deliver results
- A quality mindset, ability for strategic thinking and a drive to always improve
- Large degree of flexibility and willingness to take on different tasks
- Proven ability to negotiate and collaborate to reach solutions in a multi stakeholder environment.
- R&D telecom background and experiences
- M.Sc. or B.Sc.
+46 700 91 97 20