The ICT/Security Engineer is responsible to operate and secure a stable infrastructure and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner. This role requires a good IP network competence. You will work, and communicate in an international environment. This role covers the following responsibility:
- Provide professional network operations support for the backend infrastructure of lab Operations
- Perform incident/alert troubleshooting, problem analysis, and provide high quality solutions to technical issues and service request
- Contribute to the creation of cost effective solutions through activities in design, planning and deployment
- Develop and us pro-active measures to maintain a stable environment and optimizes as necessary
- Contribute to implementing continuous improvements by collecting users' feedback
- Execute Root Cause Analysis (RCA) related to failed deliveries and incidents.
- This is full-time assignment and is started during August or by agreement, ordering is 6 months at a time with planned extension.
- Good IP networks expertise
- Good knowledge of Information Systems security
- Installation, commissioning, optimization and life cycle management of: new and existing IP network components (switches, routers, firewalls, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of routing protocols: BGP, OSPF, ISIS, LDP, MPLS-VPN (Layer3)
- Excellent knowledge in IP, Ethernet, VLAN, L2/L3 Protocols and 802.1x standards
- Good knowledge in IPsec, GRE, NAT, IPv6
- Experienced with SSLVPN (SA appliances from Juniper)
- Deep understanding of IP networking protocols and technologies like TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, AAA, HTTP, LDAP, SNMP, NTP, FTP
- Good knowledge of UNIX O/S (Solaris, Linux) and scripting (shell or Perl or Python)
- Deep hands-on hardware experience: installation and commissioning of Juniper switches (EX and QFX types) and firewalls (SRX) and Palo Alto
- IP network monitoring and management tools (IPAM, NMS, etc...)
- Documented experience operating large scale data centre firewalls, routers and switches (Juniper SRX, MX, QFX, and Palo Alto) in a multi-tenant environment
- Experience from troubleshooting end to end connectivity issues involving multiple firewalls and VRFs in a large scale datacentre deployment
- Experience from operating squid proxies
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Value innovation, creativity, accountability, flexibility
- Willing to learn, upgrade technical skills, and share knowledge as part of a team
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering or another related field is required
- Work experience in ISP Network operations.
+46 700 91 97 20