Developer with Big Data focus (Hadoop/Spark/Java) = Data Engineer
- Development of Handelsbanken big data platform, work in agile teams
- Utilize big data technologies with re-usable components
- Work with Big Data best practices
- Make sure that the design is consistent and follows the architecture, requirements, specifications and standards
- Support implementation of multiple solutions
- Deep knowledge of Big Data technologies within analytical context (data lake, data warehouse) with technologies like Beam, Ignite, Hive, Kafka, Spark (Scala / Java), Maven, Jenkins, reactive programming (RxJava2, RXJs), Hortonworks stack or other proven technologies within open source spectrum.
- Can see the bigger picture, end-to-end solution.
- Deep knowledge in programming language Java
- Also Scala is desirable, but not a must
- Deep knowledge in event vs batch driven processing.
- Banking industry experience is desirable, but not a must
- Familiar with different types of data sources; files, RDBMS, logs, No SQL etc.
- Knowledge of data automatization processes.
- Technical depth as well as a broad perspective cross technologies.
Förväntningar på konsulten
- English is a must.
- Technology savvy and interested in new features.
- Good communication and language skills, both written and spoken.
- Flexible and able to handle many parallel task and manage interdependencies.
- Able to communicate to both IT and Business.
Utveckla Data & Analytics lösning mot bankens nya målbild för informationsförsörjning.
+46 707 73 82 94