We are looking for a candidate for the position as .Net Back-end developer – API Strategy
The Digitals & Channels SE unit (D&C) is responsible for the IT and digital projects in Sweden, for example our commerce, self-service, identity and branding solutions. In close collaboration with the Commercial and Marketing teams we develop new products - from start to finish. We create services that bring value to our customers and help us achieve our business goals.
The Digital Production unit within D&C is responsible for competence- and resource centers divided into areas of technology focus. The areas are integration development, capability development, channel development and UX & design production.
We are now looking for a forward-thinking .NET developer who is ready to take ownership of the open API strategy.
As a Backend Developer within the Digital Production unit you will work as part of the integration squad that is responsible for all public integrations, acting as a channel delivery unit.
The squad is also responsible for open API strategy, integration design patterns and developer experience (DX). In this role you will leverage all capabilities through highly accessible integration technologies.
Please observe that non-EU citizens need a valid Visa & Work permit before you can apply to this assignment.
100% on-site at Customer premises. Selection will be held on going.
With possibility for further extensions.
- M.Sc. or similar
- We are looking for a person who is skilled at identifying and evaluating existing operations and new developments. You have the ability to effectively communicate with individuals within and outside the squad and you are comfortable working under tight deadlines. You are great at working with diverse teams and have experience working with a scrum-based delivery.
- We work on a daily basis with the following:
Apigee (or other API management platforms), SQL skills (MSSQL / Oracle preferred), Distributed solution landscape (Microservices oriented, multilayer solution design),
.NET Visual Studio, 2015+, .NET 4.6, .NET MVC, GIT, SCRUM or similar, NuGet
- The candidate is structured, self-organized, dare to take his own decisions.
- The candidate is a good communicator who likes to be social with his environment
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Fluent in Swedish, both verbally and in writing
- We would be even happier if you know any or more about:
Architectural principles and design patterns, Entity framework, EpiServer, Microsoft Azure services ( Or other cloud similar products), Service Bus, Microsoft Azure Service Fabric, Redis
Code First Database design, Micro services, TeamCity (Build Server), Octopus Deploy (Deploy Server), Hadoop, Mongo Db, Java script
+46 733 94 12 11