The Commerce area is becoming more and more global and is in constant change. Although our bank has a leading card acquiring position in Sweden and the Baltics, there are significant opportunities for growth within the E-com channels. The main objective for our unit – Group Commerce BIO (Business Information Office) – is to facilitate business with developing new and maintaining existing IT solutions.
You will, together with the team maintain the fraud application PRM and be a part of upcoming big changes affecting PRM. PRM monitor card transactions in the Nordics and the Baltics to detect fraud. You will work close to the fraud monitoring teams and help them with setting up new rules and fraud reporting.
The system processes millions of card transaction authorizations daily and at peak time over 420 transactions per second
You will interact with Business stakeholders, vendors, infrastructure teams and Architects.
You will have the opportunity to make an impact and create value for coworkers and customers.
- Skilled in Unix/Linux platform
- Skilled in Oracle DBMS
- Skilled in Java application servers
- Experience in Java application maintenance
- Advanced in bash scripting
- Intermediate PL/SQL knowledge
- Good analytical thinking, ability to investigate problems and find best solutions
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- University degree in IT
- Knowledge in Fraud and/or Card acquiring/issuing would be an advantage.
As a person you need to be a team player, driven and flexible who enjoys sharing your knowledge and learning from your colleagues. You are motivated by learning and taking on new responsibilities.
What you may have worked with previously
- Software Enginner
- Application Specialist
- Potential next steps in your career after this job
- Software Engineer
- Solution Architect
+46 709 40 16 71