We are, on behalf of one of our customers in Sweden, looking for several Software Developers (Embedded/Firmware). Please state ref. 530573 if you respond to this request.
Our customer is asking us for several contractors who can take on a long assignment as Software Developers for advanced vision products. There is a need both for developers of embedded software (C) with real time requirements as well as application and test tool development (Python).
As a contractor in this role you will work with design, implementation, test development and documentation. The work is carried out in teams with agile ways of working. You need to be professional, curious, a good team player and eager to share your knowledge as well as learn new skills. You will get the opportunity to work with very talented colleagues in an interesting technical field, creating solutions that the market has not seen before.
Duration: Start as soon as possible, duration at least 9 months, probably longer. Full-time on-site in Linköping is required.
- At least BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Ideally 4+ years of relevant experience in software development
- Solid knowledge in C and/or python
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize your own work. Quality mindset.
- Self-motivated, good communication and networking skills. Always playing for the team.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience from working with Git, Jenkins, Gerrit and CI
- Experience from working with electronics
- Knowledge in Linux and RTOS
- Knowledge in Swedish or other languages is meriting.
+46 707 98 86 93